Saturday, May 12, 2012

Blogger 5 "All the results are all your efforts"

        Everyone has a differently view of success.  Being successful is who you are, who you wanted to be and being happy with your life goal.  I know, everyone has their own dream what they carry the thing that they think it's important for them all the time.  My definition of success is to achieve my goals with my best efforts.  However, how can we be successful if we don't have a time management?  That's why I try to don't waste the time; make good schedules.  I know I'm successful, because I'm doing everything in my own.  Of course, the first thing to complete my goals are to get educated.  As we wrote the differences between our own country and the US, why I chose the US has a lot of reasons.  At least English is Global language, so I needed to learn this language, also it's a good experience studying in a foreign country: self determination, improving challenges in many different ways.
       Also, the one key that I give the promotion myself is say something possible to myself.  Positive mind gives positive results.  Saying something positive to yourself gives you the vim to stand strong and feel yourself free.  When I do this, I feel the power that nothing can stop me until I reached the accomplishments.  By telling this, it's important to get the success- self confident!
       Thus, it's a good thing that if you found your goals.  As seeing to the past, the results will be your efforts.  It's just like collect the yield.  You will get what you grew.  In fact, it seems easy to say but hard to accomplish, because these things will be the real treasures after your hard working. 
   Smile :)

2 comments:

  1. LIve free, or die hard...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose a very interesting photo. I agree that you said " I know I'm successful, because I'm doing everything in my own. " I think we all on our way to success, please continue to adhere our dreams and do not give up.

    ReplyDelete