Sunday, May 6, 2012

Do You Want to Try?



    
    
     All the food you see in the pictures was made by me. I like eating. I will check yelp when I want to try some different styles food. I think if we are hungry and eating is for live, but if we are not hungry too much, then we should enjoy the food.
     Before I came to America, I was like other kids in China. Do everything for school only. I do not need to do laundry by myself and I do not need to cook. We all have housekeeper is our parents. When somebody else helps you to finish everything you need and you will never know you have the nature talent to do some work. For example I cook for myself. I know I can cook a dinner for three of four people after I came to American two month later. I never did this before. At the beginning of I learned cooking. I stood far away the fire and after I dropped the vegetables into the pot I just went away because I was afraid of oil spilled out from the pot. I have no idea for how much salt should I put into the pot and I do not know which vegetables use which sauce better. At that time the food I made just for live because I do not want hungry and I have already done the cook and I can’t waste the food. After a long time exercise, I like eat the food I made and so does my roommate. After that I begin to try the way that I didn’t do before and like you see in the first picture. I put the meet in the tofu and then I fried them with sauce. The second one is broccoli with chicken, carrot, and shelled coin. I pay more attention to the colorful of combine the vegetables. I think looks good will let you want to try and balance the nutrition is good for health. The third one is my breakfast. This is the first time I did so successful. I tried to do some American style, but I found make the egg so beautiful is very difficult. This is only a successful and I took a picture to encourage myself.
     I also will care about the health. I know we should put little sauce, little oil, and little salt in our meal. I think the most important thing is I enjoy the time I cooking and I feel so happy, then probably the food will better than I was angry. The food taste good and the people who eat my food will feel happy too. That’s I want. To the health eating my opinion is you can eat everything you want, but not too much just a little bit. I did like I said. I hope someday the scientist can tell us exactly what we can eat and no one will get disease from food. Enjoy eating and enjoy life.

8 comments:

  1. Unbelievable, you are a expert in cooking. The first dish is my favorite. My mother often cooked it for me when I was in China. The appearance of the second dish is wonderful. It make me really want to taste it. I think you consumed a plenty of time to decorated it, and I think All of the dishes must be pretty yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo, I am hungrying now. I wnat to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love eating as well, nevertheless, I dont like to cook.hahaha. And you decorate your dishes. I think all the dishes you made, not only delicious, but also good looking .GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, April, you must be a good cook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will give you a Five star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! look at the food that you cooked, I feel more hungry. You are really like a great cook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely i will agree with my classmates this time because you are a great cook. All this food shows it, on how good you cook chinese food. And i'm glad that you learned how to cook, and cook your own food instead of buying it. Because buying food all the time it's not that good at all. I like Chinese food, so whenever i have time i go to a Chinese restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just know you are a good cook. Your food is look Yummy, and I think it is. I want to have some, especially tofu dish. :P

    ReplyDelete