Monday, May 7, 2012

Chose a plate, or special food to eat is the most difficult choice for me everytime I want to eat.Somehow  I get confused, and bored because I try most of the food in San Francisco, also I'm tired of  eating outdoor all the time, I just miss family and delicious healthy food cooked by my mother's hands. One time I decide to cook at home, and make one of my favorite dishes my mom used to cock it for our family. However I find the recipe to make my favorite plate, after I buy all the spices, meat, and vegetables I started  preparing my dish. It took  two hours to cook it.After I put everything in the in the casserole the view of the casserole full with peas, potatoes, and lamb looks to me really healthy, and delicious. After the dish cooked I tasted. The smell of food it remind me of my home when i enter from school at lunch time.  The flavor of lamb, peas, and potatoes. I couldn't believe that I made a Moroccan dish, I felt very proud, and satisfied with the dish.
Finally I invite everyone to try to eat more at home rather than outddor, because eating at home is healthy, and you know what you are eating.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you. The food in picture didn't look like good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job making your own food. It's very important eating a home meal. Not only because is healthier also because it saves your money comparing the prices in San Francisco' restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also prefer eating at home to eating outside, because it not only is more healthy, but also can save money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep you can save a lot of money, even time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! Try to do that more often that you will gain double. You can save money and eat healthy. Also, you can relax yourself when you are cooking and drinking wine ;)

    ReplyDelete