Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Food, Food, Food. I love Food



This is a picture of my favorite dish at Sol Food Puerto Rican Cuisine in San Rafael. Since I came to the US, I have taste a lot of good food, but this one is the best I have ever tried. When I was living in Colombia, I never liked to eat beans. My mom cooked beans once a month, but no one at my home ate them :( I felt bad for my mom that spent time cooking for my sisters, my dad, and I and we didn't eat that. But know, I really don't know what happened to me because I like beans, but my favorite ones are from the Sol Food restaurant in San Rafael.

The dish that you see in the pic is called "Pollo al Horno" or baked chicken. Off course, it has baked chicken, rice, beans, plantains, and its salad with a very good dressing on it. When I eat this food, I feel like I'm eating one of my mom's dishes and that's what I like more.

Since I'm not longer living in San Rafael, I haven't eaten this food for almost two months, but I still like it and it's my favorite one. If you think in going to a good restaurant in Marin county, consider the option to go to the Sol Food Puerto Rican Cuisine restaurant in San Rafael.

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah marin country a nice place to hang aroud. Also enjoy the food, and nature. In addition to try delicious food as a latino cuisine.

    ReplyDelete