Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wnderful Party, Wonderful Food


   Last Wednesday I joined my Chinese class party. The food was vegetarian. My classmate in the middle cooked. The food was made of beans, and was very healthy. In both China and Ameraca some people are vegetarian. My classmate is vegetarian that she wants us to become vegetarian, too.
  My husbend doesn't like it. He likes meat. I don't care. Sometimes I eat meat, sometimes I eat vegetarian. My classmates  are interested in this food that they are never taste it. We were excited. We talked, we ate, and we laughed. My teacher in the middle was putting some rice soup in the bowl. She was very happy, because she will retire this term.
Do you like vegetarian? Do you want to try it?

1 comment:

  1. Fang, vegetarian is good for people's health, but it is hard to eat like that all the time. one day is ok for me.

    ReplyDelete