Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Cheesecake Factory



The Cheesecake Factory
Last Sunday, I went to the Cheesecake Factory with my friends. That was my first time to go there and have dinner in this restaurant. It’s on the roof of the Macy’s mall in downtown of San Francisco. Since my friend, Sandy should buy a pretty dress for her senior prom in her high school; we have gone to the restaurant after that. And we ate dinner at night; maybe there have many people so we waited a long time for the dinner. If you guys want to go eat dinner there, I think you should know you will wait a half hour or one hour.There has many people sat on the outside or stand on the outside. Actually, I don’t like to wait in the long time for to have a dinner, so I walked to out of the restaurant and wait for my friend to call me when they got it.
The first picture is my dinner, Tai chicken pasta. I don’t know how to explain it because I can’t say it is very good for me. In the fact, it is a nice meal in this restaurant. I felt it had a lot of condiments in the pasta order; maybe it’s the Tai food style so it is not really nice for me. I like to eat Tai food since they always have the spicy foods. In the beginning, I think the Tai chicken pasta has curry or some condiments can make the pasta be spicier, but it is not true. Anyway, I still enjoy it because it made me have different style to try Tai food.
The second picture is when people waiting the meal coming, we can eat some bread first. I love the black one since it’s better than the white one. The black one has a few nuts on the top, and it was made me interesting to eat. And another problem is the water is free to drink. It makes feel good, because I don’t extra money to buy another drink for my dinner. I can have a more healthy meal in my dinner time.   
The third picture is Sandy order. I forgot the name already, and I just know it has delicious steak and some smashed potatoes. I like having some wasabi in the potatoes. It was made so surprise! And the last one picture is my favorite food, cheesecake. I always want to eat the cake every day, but it made me very unhealthy. So I just eat some in each month. I think this cheesecake not really sweet for me, and you can eat the cake with a few creams. It’s perfect to finish my dinner time!
During the meal, I think me over my health calories’ plan. However, I just have one time to do it during this month. So, it doesn’t matter for this time. But I always eat low calorie food for my lunch and dinner. Also, I have P.E. class now, and I can do more exercise to make me be the healthy one.

9 comments:

  1. I went there yesterday. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went there at the the first day of this year,haha. I love the cheese cake. Do you find anything else delicious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea~ I did. LOL I think we can plan to go next time together. :D

      Delete
  3. woo woo woo... I had planed many times to go there, but there are always packed, and a long line to wait! And I always forget to make a reservation. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cheesecake very much! but I never try them again since my doctor told me I could't ate them about five years ago. I miss them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like beautiful and delicious. When i have time,i will try them.

    ReplyDelete