Monday, May 7, 2012

I love having lunch..



This delicious plate is "chicken Masala." Indian food was not in my menu of favorites dishes before I moved to San Francisco.   I had this dish in an Indian restaurant last week. In this place they serve buffet every day between 12pm- 2pm.  My boyfriend and I really enjoy going here because of the good  food and the affordable  price.  This restaurant is walking distance from my apartment, so I don't have to drive or take the bus to get there. All the waiters know us in this restaurant  because of the many times we have been there. It is very interesting also that before I moved to the US I haven't tried so many kind of foods or  from different countries. I also never had spicy foods and now I started enjoy them.  I love having a big lunch, and I think it is important to eat three big meals a day if is possible.  Cooking or eating home meals is also important for me.  Even If I enjoy eating out I can't always afford this. But this is fine once in a while.   

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally agree with you, eating once awhile outside, and enjoy been with friends. Also I love chicken masala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete