Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mountain Top

Here is a cuote. "if you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath than you going to be successful" I took it from one of the videos, it really hit me, sink in, I believe that is true, when you want something so baddly and you're sure you deserve it you going to get it if you don't give up.

Every person in this world had to overcame fears, problems, etc. But that is the point of succeed in something, overcome every obstacle that destiny puts in our way. I've became succeesful ones I make my dream come true. Something that I really wanted. You don't need to be famous, have a lot of money to succeed in life. Most people that have money are not even happy with themselfs. Money can be a indespensable, but it doesn't buy you happiness.

When you achieve your goal, your dream by yourself, without having to buy your place in your job, with your friends,  you're going to be more happier than you already are that makes you a winner, a successful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment