Sunday, May 13, 2012

G.P.A.

G.P.A.


Everyone wants to be a success one, and they also know it is not easy to complete. Mostly, they don’t know how being that, and people just have a dream. Even it is the first step to make people be a success, that’s not mean people don’t need to action for their dream. So, I definitely just use the G.P.A. idea; G for goal, P for planning, and A for action. Usually, if people want to be the success successful one in the world, they should follow these three points: make a goal, plan a schedule, and action.
First of all, make a goal is the first step in your plan. According to Martin Luther King, “I have a dream”. Many people know it is a very famous quote in the world. Why did it is very famous? If you didn’t make a goal, what do you can do for your plan? It’s nothing, and you just work, and work. That’s it. Next, plan a schedule for your goal. People should understand time is money, and if you don’t know how to plan your valuable timing that means you lost your any entire goals. The last step is action. People always have a great goal, and have a perfect schedule. But if they didn’t have any action, it’s still doesn’t work. People should do it every time, and follow their schedules. Don’t lose anything for their goals.
At the last semester, I can’t believe I can pass math class. Serious, math is my weakness in all of the subjects. People always Asian people are good at math. Anyway, it is not me. So, when I know I need to take a math class at college, it was made me sick. Whereas I hate mathematics so much, I still need to take it and learn it. I cannot fail any class at college. And then, I made a plan for my math class in the beginning. I also had a goal, a schedule, and action. My schedule is going class on time, do twice homework for math class, and see the mentor after math class. So, I was very busy with my assignments at last semester. I never know I can do it in my life because I always lazy in my high school. When I had the grade report, I was so happy for it. I can’t believe I can pass my math class; it’s made me feel amazing! I trust make a plan for the goal is can work, and it’s very successful idea in my life.


8 comments:

  1. Your post is very good. your description of G, P, A is excellent. Working your goal you will be a success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I like your picture and your idea. I totally agree with you. G.P.A is the basic thing we need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, the picture is so cute. Don't worry about the math. The fact have proofed that you pay, and you gain. Keep moving, you will be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I really like your G.P.A steps. To be honest, I thought that you had written about your scores from college in your country. Ahaha..;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It makes sense.Action speaks loudly than words. I will try to use G.P.A to be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your topic and idea. G.P.A is a interesting topic. And I think your math is good,so don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You almost attract most of our attention. You're successful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your opinion is very meaningful and interesting.

    ReplyDelete