Sunday, May 13, 2012

Just find your own key to be success!!!




               Everybody want to succeed in their goal, even though they might meet obstacle along  distance.  Just find your own key to make success in your own dream.  As I can see the two videos that talking about how children in Panyee Island in southern Thailand  who do not have appropriate environment to be success in their goal, and how a guy makes oneself practice so hard to be ready to be one in a football team.  
           The first thing that I learned from Children in Panyee Island was how to be success in a team group and how to think to be success.  Children had a dream to be a football champion, although they confronted problems, such as they did not have a pitch to play and practice caused by the location they live.  Then the children made their dream come true by helping together to build a pitch up.  However, on the surface of the pitch spread of nails that was hard to practice, but eventually this problem helped the children to have a better movement with the ball to avoid the nails.  Finally, they had a chance to compete with other football teams and became a professional football player and had their own football club.  The point is it does not matter that they was not fully equipped with things that they need, but it matters how to make the dream comes true by cooperating, and change obstacles to be opportunity with optimism attitude.  They just started doing it without blaming themselves for lacking of tools.
             The second thing that I learned from How Bad Do You Want it video clip was nothing can be success without doing anything.  A guy tried so hard to be a better football player and earn more money.  He showed me that he kept practicing as important as he had to breath, like he said when you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath, then you will be success.  I can say that he will get success as much as his effort that he put in for achieving a goal.
           Personally, I am in a process to be success in my goal that I look at my destination in a whole picture and planed which approach can help me to achieve in my goal.  Then I just do it step by step and be happy with a small success, which encourage me to keep trying.  Even though I have to face a obstacle, I am not frustrated to make my dream come true.  I think that a small success will become a big success in advance.  Moreover, I have to be ready for opportunity when it comes, therefore I will not regret if I miss it because I already try my best.   This approach I often bring it to plan with things that I want to succeed.  It does not matter that I will be success or not. I just try it all the best and accept the result.  Just don't give up!!!!




  

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, never give up no matter how is difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right Nuttaya!!! we can't success if we don't do any effort to achieve what we want. I like your idea of how to reach your goal. I think it's the best way to get to our goals by taking it step by step until we get what we want. At this point patience and desire are crucial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your point. We should alway ready to catch our opportunities!! Life should not have regret!

    ReplyDelete