Sunday, May 13, 2012

Do Some More

      
        I think success people is no matter on their talent.   Most of the success people spend a lot in their life.  They might just try to achieve their dream in their whole life.  I am not sure they have talent is different to the normal people, but I am sure their achievement is not just couse of their talent.  If they did nothing, they will not have this achievement like the foodball team I saw from the video.  They had no play ground for play foodball, so they made one.  They try to achieve their dream, so they participated the tournament.  Fianlly, they got No.3 in that tournament. 
          Maybe, I have no talent.  I want to have a dream.  I have a goal for my future.  My friend told me: When you was a child, if you want to be ordinary, it is very easy.  When you just grow up, if you want to be ordinary, it is very hard.  I am not trying to be a famous guy.  I just want to bring happiness to my family in the future.  Of course, it is not easy.  I will have a lot of challenge in my future.  I change to be a lazy boy when I came to America.  I didn't know what the reason is.  I will try to do my best to do some more for my life and my family. 
           Finally, I want to say: if you give up in a moment, you always be a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment