Saturday, May 12, 2012




We are going toward SUCCESSFUL WAY
Are we?







 There are lots of people who have already become successful, or are making efforts to be successful. I like reading books about successful people. When i read that kinds of books, i feel like i can do it. Why not?

There's one thing i have noticed about every successful people. Almost all successful people believe themselves no matter what. Even though they had to go through very hard time, they didn't even think this word "GIVE UP". Honestly as i had to go through my hard time, i felt like i wanted to hide somewhere. I just wanted to get away from the problems. I didn't think that what was the problem is exactly. But ever since i started reading successful people stories, i try to change my bad habits. Every one has their own dreams. Even thought those are not fancy dreams, each of people has their own precious dreams. Of course I have my own dream, and I am trying to be successful people. Even though my goals are not that fancy, like to be a president, or doctor, something like that(HAHAHAHA) i am making efforts myself. I make plan every months. I think almost all people are doing this. But after i make plan, i honor my commitments no matter what. I don't GIVE UP. Even if my plans are so tiny things, like read one book in a month, memorize 3 English vocabulary words every day, wake up at precise time, drink water as much as i can, or review what i learn every day, something like that. You can say that those are no big deal, but for me, it is so helpful, and it makes me spend my precious time efficiently. by doing those things, i feel like i can believe myself. As you watched the two videos Denise uploaded, if we really want to be successful person, we have to make efforts, like give up sleeping for dream. I am so impressed by the two videos. I will have to make efforts for me who are going to be better person than now.






YESSSSSSSSSS 
WE ARE. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, just think positive, forget the negative and go for it, no thing will stop you. Another thing YES remind me of Jim Carrey movie YES MAN.

    ReplyDelete