Wednesday, May 2, 2012



     A week ago, i went to restaurant which is called "House of Prime Rib" with my japanese friend, and my boyfriend. It is located in 1906 Van Ness Avenue. I heard that this place has been opening since long time ago. This place is usually crowded. So i made a reservation. When we arrived at there we didn't have to wait for long time. It was around 7:30pm. As far as I remember it was crowded that time. I've been here several times with my friends. Actually all of my friends who live in San Francisco, really like going there to eat steak. Prices are also so reasonable that we usually go there. 

     If we go to fancy steak restaurants, we probably would spend so much money. But here, "House of Prime Rib" this place is not same as other places. This place is not only reasonable prices , but also steak is so tender that it almost melts in my mouth, and waiter, and waitress are so kind, and sweet to us. Dinning room have a warm and cozy atmosphere that is enhanced by the fireplaces in the restaurant. Actually i usually cook at home. But sometimes i just want to go to eat at a warm, and cozy place with nice people. 

     As you can see that picture, I ordered a steak, mashed potatoes, salad, and a glass of apple martini. Those things are one of my favorite dinner menu at the "House of Prime Rib". If we order one steak on the menu, it comes with bread, mashed potatoes, or creamed spinach or baked potato, (we can choose one of those things.)and salad. When they serve steak, they cut steak in front of customers. It is also i really like. I can trust them. 

     As far as I am concerned, this food is good for health. These days lots of people have gone on a diet at once. They might think that eating meat is not good for health, and on a diet, but sometimes we need meat for our health. It may be enhances our physical strength. 


If you have chance to eat out, check it out. :)
I am sure you won't regret...
M
a
y
b
e
...

 

7 comments:

  1. I love it. Maybe we should have some hang out before the end of the semester with our ESL-140's :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are just right Mona, we should hang out w/all classmates. I still don't recognize moste of the classmate.

      Delete
    2. Yeah. I really want to hang out with our classmates. Let's make a plan together. :D

      Delete
  2. The plat looks yummy yummy, nice taste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...The restaurant is so fantastic! I really want to go to the restaurant, and taste the beef steak. It looks like so delicious. I love beef pretty much, and I think beef it is good for our body. It is low fat,and high protein content. My spittle is coming out! (*^__^*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good. You need to gain weigh though.... Haha.

    ReplyDelete