Monday, May 7, 2012

Favorite Chinese Food





   Everybody has various tastes for food. Some people like hot and salty while others prefer cold or sweet food. I have a special liking for hot pot buffer, it is a traditional Chinese food. Every time when we eat hot pot buffer at home, the whole house will be filled with delicious smell of this dish. The hot pot buffer has an age-old recipe, which is very unique. To prepare this dish successfully, every material has to be ready. First, we get ready for many kinds of food that we like. For example, beef, chicken, pork, button, tofu, fish ball, eggs and some vegetables. Next, we have to put some water into the pot, when the water is heated to 100 degree, we can put the food that is your favorite into the boiled water for three or four minutes.  The food must not be overdone, otherwise, the meat will be changed harder. Finally, we can pick up and mix some sauce or tomato ketchup, and enjoy the yummy food. In China, I often ate hot pot buffer in the restaurant with my friends because the food is delicious and it was not expensive. The picture was taken at Ocean View Restaurant in San Francisco last Saturday evening. The left side picture was hot pot buffer. It was the first time to go to a restaurant for hot pot buffer when my family moved to the United States. We got some tofu, fish ball, chicken, beef, and some vegetables. There were many kinds of fish balls that we can choose. When we finished, the waiter gave some desert which is the picture on the right side for free. We ate a lot. The food is very yummy.
The hot pot buffer is very highly recommended by my family members and me. It is irresistible and never fails to satisfy my hunger. I hope you will like it very much.

6 comments:

  1. I love hot pot buffer, too! But it's not cheap to eat, I like to go at winter break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the plate with green, and yellow also the big dish looks healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't eat too hot food,but these food look like delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hot pot buffer is really tasty, I also like to eat it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I hadn't tried hot pot buffer, i would take your recommendation. But i have tried it, which i really liked it since we cook a lot like this style. Definitely, this food is healthy to me because of the way how it's cooked and what it is made from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My father always cook hot pot for me when my mother not at home. That's terrible.

    ReplyDelete