Sunday, May 6, 2012

    This is a kind of sushi which named "dragon roll".  Last week I went to Tokyo House, a Japanese resturant, for dinner with my husband.  A nice waitress recommended this sushi to us. 

    This dragon roll is expensive but very delicious.  There are deep fried shrimp inside and some eel and avcado on the top.  At beginning we don't want to try this one because the price is 12.95 dollars, but that waitress said "just try it, you will love it, dragon roll is very popular in our reaturant."  Then we ordered it and found it's really good.  Also I found this roll very healthy,  the eel is rich in protein, avcado is also very healthy.  The most important thing is it's very delicious. I love this roll.

4 comments:

  1. I like sushi and I want to try this one.It looks like a drog.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragon roll is high recommended in every sushi place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice . I love sushi and I think is really healthy too!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sushi! I usually go to japantown and eat sushi.

    ReplyDelete