Sunday, May 6, 2012

lobster club sandwich

  The picture above is a lobster club sandwich that I ate in The Rotunda with my aunts few weeks ago. The Rotunda is at Neiman Marcus in Market street.  One of my aunt love this place very much, even thought here is a little bit overprice. We knew that it opens at 11am, and we came ahead of time to avoid waiting for a long time.  Luckily, we got a good seat just next to the window.
  15 minutes later, here was packed and had a long line outside of the restaurant. We had stained glass ceiling and open balcony area, and the atmosphere is quite lovely with some great views of Union Square.
  Looked at the picture, in the middle of the dish is the potato chips.  And inside of the sandwich is avocado, lobster, tomato, and arugula. In spite of this one, we tried smoked tuna&escarole salad as well. And they will serve bread too. The bread is very delicious and tender. Everything is perfect in here. They have great decorations with any dish as well. I think a appropriate decorations can give us a good mood to eat and enjoy.
  All in all, the restaurant is pretty good and beautiful though it is expensive. In my point of view, it's good to try some food that we haven't tried or to enjoy the enviroment that we haven't enjoyed. It's a good experience there. Very recommanded all of you go there to try.

4 comments:

  1. Ha~ I love sandwiches so much~ Can we go next time? -v-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems so yummy, I also want to try it another day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dish already make me hungry. It looks really good, and I will find a chance to go there. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I will love this sanwich. It must be very dilicious. I hope I will try it one day in the future.

    ReplyDelete