Friday, May 11, 2012

No Success Without Patient

                                               

                 Everyone want to be successful in his life in general. I'm already successful in many things, but   I want to be successful in other things. The first thing that I want to be successful in is my education in the United State. I already succeed  in my education back home in Morocco, but the style, and language is deferent to the US that why I'm in ESL CLASS to learn English because isn't easy to learn a language, and specially language as English because is mixed with deferent culture, and languages also some of the language don't have a specific rules. For that raison I'm working hard to understand the meaning of the language, and not the translation. In addition I try to think in English so I can make sense to my words because if I thing in my mother tongue the meaning may change in the most of the sentences. SO no matter what I'm not giving up on learning English.
              Learning the language, and other American education is a big challenge needs a big patient. However, I accept the challenge. The proof is I left my home country where I had  comfortable life, good job, and I don't have to struggle, but life without challenges is boring also trying new thing is the sweetness of life, so I want my full of happiness. Although the key of success for success is patience because patience make you learn how to achieve you goal no matter how long it takes, but you get what you want in addition to work hard, and don't give up on the first problem meets you. Patience make you strong, and give you a long breath to success. Finally there is no succeed without patient

4 comments:

  1. YOU wErE right aBout PATIENCE. Strong people has strong patient. To be strong- overcome the obstacles with SMILE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fishing is way to practice patience that why I ppsted my fishing picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that success needs not only patience but also perseverance.

    ReplyDelete