Saturday, May 5, 2012

               Enjoy the Food
  This photo was taken in Denny’s restaurant which was next to the downtown campus. I went there for lunch with my friends about one month ago. Denny’s restaurant have many branches in different location, I think maybe many of you have been there before.
  There have many fast food restaurants in the US. Denny’s restaurant is the better restaurant I have tried so far. The price of food is not very expensive, and there have different kinds of food for your choice. As you can see, the food in the middle of the picture was Santa Fe Skillet which full of potatoes, sausage,mushrooms and eggs. In upper left corner, was the Bacon Avocado Burrito and the Cheese Fries in the lower left corner. All of it were pretty delicious and did not cost much money. The environment in the restaurant also pretty well, it’s a good place for gathering. On the other hand, although the food tastes good, is not very healthy for our body. Because most of the food is fried, it’s easy to get conjunctivitis and inflammation. We would better not eat too much fast food, or we can cook by ourselves to avoid too much oil.
  As I've mentioned above, I like to eat the fast food because it always suit my appetite. People say that most delicious food is always bad for our health. I think it makes sense; we should eat healthier more often instead of eating too much fast food. The pursuit of taste buds when we eat; we also need to consider the nutrition of food at the same time.
  

3 comments:

  1. I like eating fast food also. You are right. The delicious food is alwas bad for our health. However, when we eat something with our friends, the happiness is the best nutrition!(*^__^*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admittedly, it is irresistable to eat junk food. you stimulate my taste bud again. I knew it is no good for our health. But try it once a week is ok.

    ReplyDelete