Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blogger-5 "Borshch"

 Borshch
   
      What a red, deep purple it is! It's a food about that I and my 2 roommates cooked on Monday.  I didn't know that the topic of blogger was about food, if I knew that I could post a better photo :P (random pic) As you seeing, there is a photo of yummy food with some bowl of rice. In our living room, we have no table, that's why we put some paper on the carpet to do not make it messy :D. Okay, Let's talk about what we have eaten. 

          It was on Monday around 5pm, after we finished our school; work.  We decided to cook with 3 of us together.  One of us cleaned the vegetables, after that I chopped them and the third of us made it done.  The ingredients are very simple: Of course it's Russian style "Borshch" soup, it has some beet, cabbage, onion, cauliflower, carrot, and no meet at all!  After we finished the cooking, pour it into the bowls, we put some sour cream on it.  We can't imagine it without sour cream!  Time to eat- Delicious! 

        On the other hand, the reason why I posted about this is how we do this.  We talked about each other, made some jokes around, laughing :) We all know that kind of family conversation affects to our mind and health in a good way.  Also, the one major thing is we get close to each other deeply.  That means we cook once, then we get a lot of benefits of it. 

         Therefore, nothing can be worth of the food that we make at sweet home with our own hands, with our participating, good conversation.  If you eat outside primarily, you can simply modify it by eliminating junk foods instead homemade nutrition.  You will notice that is really helpful to your health and your wallet.  Thus, stay at home, chill around and cook some real food! Wait, don't forget about relaxing, satisfying :) Hope you enjoy it!
 

9 comments:

  1. I just ate, but after looking at your blog, I feel hungry again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ughh it was sooo good! I want to eat now :(

      Delete
  2. Borshch soup. I want to try to eat. I will find the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, why not. It's really easy to cook, also it's even healthy food! Enjoy :)

      Delete
  3. It really stimulates my taste bud. Actually, you rarely find Borshch in Chinese cuisine, so I will try to eat next time. I think sour contribute to digest as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Borshch is one of my favorite foods. Sometimes, I would cook it by myself because the meterials aren't expensive, and it isn't difficult to cook. There is a lot of vegetable, so I think it is a healthy food. I really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like tasty and my favourite rice. By the way, it contributes to digest because it taste sour and no meat at all. I will try to learn to cook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you need some info, I will help you out haha

      Delete