Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Special Food


         Do you think that these food aren't special?  All chinese people usually eat them. They are usual for chinese people.  They are special for me though i often eat them.  These food were cooked by my father on Monday this week.  I always had lunch and dinner with my family before i came to the United States.  When we came here, my parents got a job and they always are very busy.  They didn't spend much time together with us.  However, we moved to a new house this month. According to chinese tradition, we sould eat a meal with our family. So that my parents spent a day together with us.
        These food are chinese traditional food. One of the food was made from some vegetable and mushrooms.  And the other one was made from some beans and noodles. The third one was made from some tofu,egg and onion.  Because my father is a good cooker,these foods which were cooked by him were very delicious.  If you ask me whether they are healthy, i won't know how to answer them. In my family, we never consider if the foods are healthy for us. We just eat some food that we like. Maybe there are a lot of food we eat is harm for our health, we didn't know.
        I would choose these food because my family and i ate together and i had a happy time in here.  Now i learn a lot of thing about diet, so that i will cook some delicious and healthy food to my family when we have time to eat together. Now let's pay attention our health on the diet.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I also wanna learn how to cook for my family because I didn't learn it before. Since my mom is very good at cooking, so her kids don't need to care about the dinner time. -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess your meal is more delicious that you can enjoy eating with a warm family, and talk together such a great relationship. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eating at home with a whole family has a very special feeling. It can make you feel so warm. Looking at your dishes, it made me have homesick. It is hometown style. Are we from the same home town?

    ReplyDelete