Monday, May 14, 2012

Everybody can succeed










   Everybody wants to succeed in life. Having a nice car, money, or even a house is a synonymous of success. But do you think that those material things mentioned before can talk about how successful a person is? Definitely, NO. The video for example illustrate us a way of succeed. You don't need to become a famous artist and neither being rich. The only think you need to do is being yourself and dream as high as you can. Then when you reach your dreams with a lot of effort you can feel proud about yourself and consider yourself successful.

   Personalty, a successful person for me is one who one day, dared beyond her/his minds and got to the top of his/her dreams as in the picture. I consider myself a successful person because I developed a lot of strengths that I even didn't know I had and reached an important thing in my life which was to work in my field in the US. I know that my family and friends are proud of me. But as I say to everybody, if I could what is the difference between you and me that stop you from reaching your goals?

1 comment:

  1. Don't stop believing, don't stop dreaming. No matter how far is close.

    ReplyDelete