Saturday, May 12, 2012

the Pinnacle of       Success
Everyone has their own dreams, and keep working hard for their goal. But why do some people make it? Why do others fail? Obviously, to succeed is a long way and need to take a lot of effect to reach. In my opinion, persistence is the key to success.
Life may not have a favorable wind all the way. Everyone is afraid of failure, but you have to have some failures. Only after the failure, success is more perfect. The most important thing is that you still have a persevering heart to go through those problems. Our life need in stumbling in growth, every time we fall,our faith will be weakened. Some people unable to withstand the failure of a curl bow, they choose give up. Some people choose to go one step further step; their persistence will lead them to a closer to success. I think the persistence is also what I lack, saying always much easier than done. After I came to the US, I knew I must get rid of the laziness. I need to work hard to go to a university which I want, and fight for the future. Although it's a difficult way to make the dream comes true, as long as I have persistence to move forward, I believe my efforts will be rewarded.
As I have mentioned above, success need to insist on ideal and faith. Most of successful people, perhaps he or she is not clever, but they all hold on the key of persistence, and opened the door of success. No matter how difficult is,only we uphold this spirit, some day we will be able to fly.

4 comments:

  1. It is not easy to be a successful person in the world... however, we are still young, and we have more the time to be that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your picture that make me fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same feeling with you. Most of successful people are not clever, but they can be successful because of their persistence. I believe your efforts will be rewarded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a same problem with you. I must get rid of the laziness too!

    ReplyDelete