Friday, April 27, 2012

All good thing come to an end

  As for me, the hours I spent with my friends in childhood were happiest of my life.  Especially the days in middle school and high school,because I made a lot of true friends at school. They handed out with you wasn't  base on any commercial relationship. I think the friendships between us are sincere and pure.  Tell the truth, my elementary school,middle school, and high school are in the same area. And I have lived in the district of dongshan,Guangzhou, China near my school for over ten years.
  The picture was taken in my bedroom of old home before I moved to the suburb of Guangzhou, plus I already graducated from high school, my parents brought a better apartment to improve our living conditions. It is the last time I tidy up my bedroom. That's the reason why my bedroom is so mess at that moment. All sorts of feeling well up in my mind as I saw the familiar windows and shades. I miss the noisy of 1st floor's food market from coming in through my windows; I miss the sound of reading aloud from opposite middel school through my windows; I also miss the feeling of breeze brush my cheek when I open the windows. I remembered clearly that the days I cried secretly when I closed the windows and door in my bedroom. It always makes me feel safe, it is just like a refugee only belongs to me.
  In fact, nobody can turn the clock back, so look forward. And I made a decission to leave for the United States in order to chase my dream.  Though it is a challenge for me in studying and living, I believe that it is also a better 
chance to developing independance and toughness. What's more, it will contribute to my future development. Of course, I will study hard and treasure the precious 
opportunity. All good thing come to an end, In the other hand, god will provide a better one for you as long as you trust yourself and make an effort to do. Do you find the window to your future?

2 comments:

  1. I had the same experience. When my parents bought a new house, I didn't want to leave from the old one. I had a lot of precious memory in my old house. However, we must walk forward. The precious memory will be in our heart forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find the window to your future. That is good idea.we need to have a plan in the future.

    ReplyDelete