Sunday, April 22, 2012




                Two unforgettable pictures                                                                                                I have taken lots of pictures of myself in many places, but not that many in the same place.  So it was hard for me to find these two pictures that my brothers took where i'm at the same place, same event, two strangers, and at the same month, but with different colors, feelings,strangers, and different years.  Before, 2009 and 2010 i had always been dreaming to see in person the two best soccer teams in the world.  Real Madrid, and Barcelona both from Spain.  I have been watching these two teams on Tv  since i was 9 years old.  So when i heard that Barcelona was going to come at Candle Stick Park on August, 2009, i didn't think twice to buy my ticket to attend that game.  So, i did the same thing when i found out that Real Madrid was going to come on August, 2010 at the same Stadium to play a game.  I was thrilled to go to see each team.   These pictures couldn't be more different.  In the first picture you can see me with Barcelona's flag in my hands, and two fans of Barcelona on my sides, which one of them was eating something.  In that time Barcelona played with a team from Mexico. The atmosphere was great which i liked it, but the game was kind of boring because both team didn't put their best players to play.  Also, you can see me happy to see the players of Barcelona, which i enjoyed it as well.  In contrast, in the second picture you can see me holding a jersey of Real Madrid, and between two fans of Real  Madrid, where one of them was taking pictures.  Here the atmosphere was greater than in the first picture because the game was more interesting to watch, and because that time i got a better seat.  Furthermore, i consider myself as a fan of Real Madrid, that's why i was happier to attend that game and to see my favorite players who were playing for Real Madrid.  I like both these pictures.  It was great to see Barcelona and to see its amazing players, which was a nice experience.  Real Madrid is also a fantastic team as well, so it was a pleasure to see the team and to see its awesome players playing too.   I enjoy watching both teams, Real Madrid is deeply in heart.



5 comments:

  1. I think you are so lucky because you can watch your favorite soccer teams twice. Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That was great experience that you were so lucky to watch your favorite team to play in real, not on TV. I can see how its amazing from your both pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both really good soccer teams! Lucky you !

    ReplyDelete