Monday, April 9, 2012

A Meaningful Bracelet

That is a saying that "Thousands of miles can not separate hearts that are truly connected!", that is also worked on friendship.  This bracelet is from my close friend ,who we have known each other for over six years, that I got before I came to the United States. Even thought the bracelet is broken, the meaning of the bracelet and the best wishes she gave always in my heart. 
She told me this bracelet is all her blessing and when I meet some probles in life, look at the bracelet, the bracelet as same as her; she will always accompany, and encourage me.
We met at high school, and we stayed in the same class for three years. At first we do not as friendly as right now, because one of our friend tried to separate ,and created some gossip between us.  We trust this, but once we found out all the bad things that the another friend did.  We opened ours mind to each other, and have never closed it since that time.  During the high school period, we always argued about everything, but we will be friendly soon.  I think that is the true friendship, no matter how awful or awesome things we have to face, the friendship is never changed by argument.

I am so happy that I could have this friend and hope our friendship will forever!

2 comments:

  1. wow~ how sweet! I hope my best friend also can buy one for me, but she said I just love to eat, then she didn't buy any brelogue to me.T0T

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great friend as well. Hope your bracelet can fix and see you put it on, I can imagine how beautiful it is!

    ReplyDelete