Sunday, April 15, 2012

Never Give up



  If we face some difficulties, some of us will give up, but some of us will fight with the difficulties. Actually, the second one is  what exactly we should do. Never lose hope of ours life, and never say give up.

  This song,is called "Hero", always gives me positive attitude,and self-confidence. Personally, I think this song give us a message that,In our life, everyone will meets some difficulties,and frustrations, but never lose hope and give up. Like the lyric said" when you feel like hope is gone,look inside you and be strong,and you'll finally see the truth.That a hero lies in you." At that time, we look inside our heart, the hero of our heart will help us to survive. Finally, we find out the hero is ourselves! We are the hero of ourselves!

  Hero is one of the famous songs of Mariah Carey. She has a great pronunciation and voice quality. However, she didn't put too much singing skills inside of the song.  She let the song says her own word.  Besides, this song is full of emotions, and contain so many powers.

  All in all, the song always encourages me when I get into some troubles,but don't give up ,and try my best to do well in everything. The only one thing you can help yourself is to be strong, and belive yourself. "Hero" not only gives me a wonderful song, but also gives me a power to live strongly. I hope all of you guys will enjoy this song.

5 comments:

  1. The song is very popular in the world and I don't have anything to say about a singer, cause she's a superstar!
    But I don't like to listen that kind of songs always, I prefer that kind of songs when you are singing in a karaoke, so you can scream whatever you want, however you do. In my opinion, that kind of songs make me more sad :( So, who wants something to make themselves worse?
    But hey, thank you for sharing your mind and I really appreciate it, my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This song reminds us when we have any trouble,not to give up,but try our best to fight it. In our life, we often face too much difficult,we should think out some ways to solve it,but not to give it up easily.

      Delete
  2. I love this song as well. Everyone can be your own hero. When you feel tired, just say something to yourself and smile with mirror, tell yourself you can do it. Nothing can hinder your footsteps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a famous song and a superstar! I love this song,too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This song can affect me.I think that it can give courage when i meet some trouble.

    ReplyDelete