Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Perfect Sunset 

“When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.” Sunsets are for me, one of the most amazing things that nature can give us to enjoy. I took these pictures in the same place, but as you can see they are on different days . This location is in a balcony of a beautiful house that I used to live. My lucky time of these days was in San Francisco, two years ago. Every day, living here I was watching one and another sunset. I was amazed with the beauty of the sky . Sometimes we don't realize how lucky we are, even if we just walk outside we can see so much. Catching these moments with my camera is one of my passions. 


Meanwhile, the beauty of the sky in these two pictures are similar, each of them have their unique style. One shows a perfect blue sky, without clods, amazing colors, mixes in purple, pink, and orange. The other shows a mix of grey and lots of clouds, and a strong orange. You can also perfectly see how the light of the sun gives to the water a reflection like a mirror between the mountains and the bridge. 


I was so lucky I had this view, and I will have them forever, not only in my camera also in my memory. Those pictures represent a lot to me. I had the opportunity to live in such a beautiful house, in this amazing city. Sometimes, I wish a have a better camera or be more talented to catch all these moments that are simple beautiful.     





4 comments:

  1. Your pictures is very nice. You catch two different timing for took them. That bring me two different feeling. I like the top one more than the bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so amazing that make me dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures!! Because I live in Sunset, I always can see the sunset everyday. People like to see sunrise, but I love sunset more than it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, you perefer to enjoy sunset or sunrise. I think both are so nice, right?

    ReplyDelete