Monday, April 9, 2012

Brown n White



                                                           Brown And White



 My bracelet, or wrist band I had it for 3 years, never left my wrist. When I look at my bracelet I feel lucky, also I remember the good time that I have when I was in Morocco. It's just wonderful to have something can remind you of sweet moments, and specially you can carry on all the time without being bothered. My wrist band has many symbols, and everybody can read it on his way, that what make it special. The first symbol is an eagle opening his wings. For me this symbol means open you heart to everybody, be patient, and be forgivable. Also when I look at the circle in the middle connected with the lines, it seems like a sun with the rayons of light, bring another day of happiness into your heart, it is just another sunny day is coming to make our life shiny that is a second reading, or meaning of the symbol. Before I finish writing about my bracelet I'd like to describe it. My bracelet is brown with two white lines, and has a kind of square wood on the middle that where are the symbols. My bracelet can be tined with to lines one cross the other so you can adjust it up to your wrist, like an old style of watches.

If you can know another meaning of this symbol, don't be to write it down. I'll appreciate it. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. That is a good looking braclet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bracelet is cute. The style is very unique. Like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your bracelet. It is very important to have something specially if this remains you good moments.

    ReplyDelete