Sunday, April 8, 2012

How my english name comes

  This is my most precious stuff which I kept all the time wherever I go.
  It is the sports action figure with a slightly enlarge head. Just what you saw on the right, it looks really cute and quite similar to Ryan Joseph Giggs who is my favourite soccer player. The red uniform he wears is the most memorable uniform in the history of Manchester United. Because the club won a treble of trophies (Premier League,FA cup and Europe Champion League)in 1998-1999 season. I was so lucky to buy the limited edition figure in 1999. Honestly, he is the first and only idol in my life, I was so fascinated by him that I use his first name "Ryan" to be my english name forever. I am addicted to play soccer because of him.
  Every time I look at that amazing figure on my desk,it called up memories of the time of middle school. At that time, soccer is the most popular sports in china. It was not rare to see the students played soccer in the playground after class. The observant reader may notice that the figure use his left to hold the ball. Exactly! Ryan giggs is a left tender. Of course, I am not a left tender but I would like to imitate his action when I watch his match on TV. I also enjoy practising hard on my left leg. Eventually, I can handle the ball well by both of my leg.
  Unbelievably, ryan giggs has been playing for Manchester United since he joined teh club and he had never transfered to any other club till now. I really admire his professional spirit and loyalty.
   Actually,it can not only grace my desk but also light up my life. I so appreciate it be with me over the past 10 years. I love it so much!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome figure Ryan! Now i know how you got your name. I know Ryan Giggs since long time ago. I agree with you, he is a great soccer player, and as a human being as well. I'm sure he inspires you, so keep his figure!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute figure! It's very nice when you find things in common with someone, specially with such an important person like Ryan Giggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will remember you and your name for a long time for sure. You also introduced another famouse person to me and I didn't know him before. That's a cute figure and is easy to carry, you 're so lucky to get that one.

    ReplyDelete