Sunday, April 29, 2012

Opportunity Knocks



                                                   

“I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them.” How true is this. Being adventurous is one thing that people should not be afraid of.  There will be doors to be open in your life.  This door is the door entrance of my apartment building. Since last year I moved to this apartment and I have seen my life, "getting into a new building." Since I moved here I have an entrance to a new stage of my life.  I share this apartment with an important person, my boyfriend.  Since we moved together we have learned a lot. For myself, sharing my life with a person every day is not really easy. Maybe many people are not ready for this step. In this transition I learned a lot also about myself.  I believe that  getting to know to someone is really important , specially if that person could be part of your life for long time. Being honest, having good communication and helping each other are the keys for a good relationship. Going into a new building and passing through a door is not always happiness, sometimes you also pass to difficult times.  This door represents a lot to me, in a very good way.  Every door that I have seen in my life represents something good to me. Sometimes not to good, but I think every day is an opportunity to learn something.  







3 comments:

  1. Very challenging, but not impossible to keep. Work in your relationship everyday w/ your boyfriend and you will see better results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your last sentence " I think every day is an opportunity to learn something ".. and very agree with this. Everyday is another day, forgot the sadness, remembered the fault,and got an opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot my key and I ask my landlord for help. You're lucky and find a right man to help you when you forgot your key :) you got back up.

    ReplyDelete