Sunday, April 8, 2012


        Forever and ever
  As the picture you can see, those two memorial volumes are the most precious gifts in my life. They were my eighteen years old birthdays present that were given by my best friends. They have a symbol of our profound friendship and really meaningful to me.
  My best friends are my classmates in middle school. Although we went to different high school after we graduated, our friendship is as great as before. They spent a lot of time and effort for this gift; I was so touched when I received the gift.The two memorial volumes record every bit of our life which is full of photography and text. The green one is about our daily life in middle school, the red one is about every gathering after we graduated. They put the photos copy out, and then attached to the albums one by one. Every word in the book is from the depth of their heart which is about the things they feel embarrassed to say. The photos are very funny and some photos I don’t even remember I have ever taken. There have some competitions photos, all kinds of wry face photos, and the cozy photos. Those photos really take my memories back. How many friends will do such a lot of thinking to prepare a gift for you? The first time I read the memorial volumes, I can not help laughing and crying. I also bring the album when I moved to United States. Even though they are not by my side, every time I miss them, I will take the albums have a look and I will feel cheerful again.
  Apparently, these two memorial volumes are very significant to me. They record our years, full of laughter and the tears. The past can not return, but the photo is the only thing can change the moment for eternity; the writing is also will not wear way. Our friendship just like the two albums, nothing can obliterate the memory of our unforgettable times. Although these are not very valuable, the worth is the money can not buy. I believe that our friendship will last forever as well.

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy you can have some so sweet friends. If my friends can give me the desingable present like your, I must be moved to tear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This two books must take them much time to do it! so creative and attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think picture is a magical stuff which can easier call up the memories of human being.It is true that most friends you made in middle school are the best and true friends in your life. And it is worth treasuring the precious friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...that is fantiastic. I love these memorial volumes pretty much. They record the precious memory between you and your friends. I think your friends very love you because it isn't easy to make the memorial volumes. You are so luckly that you have some good friends.

    ReplyDelete