Sunday, April 8, 2012

This book, The Secret, is one of my precious things. I got this book from my best friend. This book is so popular, and maybe some of you have already read this book. Almost all people can say that i am an outgoing person, and very positive. yet my personality is the opposite of those. I am shy, and i am not positive perfectly. But i try to look on the bright side. I try to be positive. 


whenever i talk with my best friend, he always told me that  "why don't you think good way? seek the positive rather than the negative. or a positive attitude, like the way we talk, always guarantees success. I didn't listen what he said. I think i ignored what he said. Haha. One day he gave this book with very pretty pink wrapping paper. I was just excited that i ripped off the wrapping paper very quickly, eager to see my present. I thought there was some pretty things, like necklace or something. Haha. But there was a book which made me totally be positive.


 He told me that " Sooji, i hope that you are going to read whole this book, and i am sure you're going to love it, and you're going to say thank to me." I started reading, and i was so into that book. The more i read the book, the more interested i became. I couldn't stop reading after i opened the book. It is based on the law of attraction and claims that positive thinking can create life-changing results such as increased wealth, health, and happiness. The book has sold over 21million copies and been translated into 44 languages, but has nevertheless attracted a great deal of controversy, as well as being parodied in several TV programs. 


Anyway, this book made me be positive. I brought the book when i came here in U.S. Since i came here, I have seen lots of things,and  have learned various things. I am setting my goal in my life. Before i didn't read the book, i usually think that maybe i can't do that. because i am not good at something. when i said , i would use negative words. But now, i don't think bad way. I always think good way. I really appreciate my best friend that i could know about this book. 

6 comments:

  1. You're so lucky that you have a good friend gave you a amazing book. Actually, I am not a postive person either, and I want to be more postive. Maybe I should read the book either. Thank you for introducing the book to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here we go! A book changed the way you used to think, that is just great to know it. Denise is right about saying 'the more you read, the more learn'. I'm glad you liked the book and that you learned how to have a positive attitude. Things like this book we should definitly keep them because they make an impact on our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your introducing this book. is this book a Korean edition only? if has English Edition, I think I need this book to change me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book seem very useful, I would like to read it. Everyone should has a book can influence his or her, you are so lucky to have one. I have been looking for the book which is important to me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one too in Thai language, but I haven't read it yet. I have been told this book is very helpful and famous, that was why I bought it. I think i should grab it to start reading as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this book too. It is one of my favorites books. I have it in Spanish version.

    ReplyDelete