Monday, April 16, 2012

A Thousand Years

                                   "A Thousand Years"



"Daring don't be afraid I have loved you, for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand years..." It's the timelessness love in the world. This song is taken from the album The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part one, and the singer is Christina Perri. I love this song when I first time hear it on the Internet. By the way, I love this song, but I never watch Twilight. Because Twilight is a longer story, I don't like to watch movie which one didn't have the ending.

One day, my friend sent the link to me on MSN. And she told me the song is very nice and Twilight is a great movie. I opened the video link and ignored it is from Twilight (Seriously, I don't like this movie. =[ ).
In my thinking, I don't agree human would have the timelessness love in the world. For me, I don't believe I can love someone forever except family and best friends. The song's lyrics is very interesting for me; this is beyond beautiful.I don't like to wait some one in the long time because it is make me feel not safe. But the song show me she can use the long time as like a thousand years to waiting for him, and she said, " I'll love you for a thousand years."  If it's true love, they can do it. Whatever you died, wherever you going, still has some one is waiting for you and love you so much. That is what did  I learned from the song.

The music make me feel comfortable, and the lyrics make me have a good thinking for the love story. It's let me know we also can love some one like that, and it is about the waiting part of a relationship. I love this song, and it has the best lyrics ever! I think I can try to wait for some one to wait for me to meet him and fall in love with him. By the way, this wait is not mean the "wait" which one from the song. But maybe I waiting for him from my last life as like a thousand years ago, and I looking for him who I still don't know in this life. If it is true love, I can love him a thousand years or more. =D

4 comments:

  1. Tell the truth, I don't believe the timelessness.However, I feel quite and peaceful when I listened to it. That will be one more option to relax myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Daring don't be afraid I have loved you, for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand years..." So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this movie "Breaking Dawn" before.It's a good movie.And this song is very romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How this romantic's song.Love you ten thonsand years.

    ReplyDelete