Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bet On It


            This is my favourite song.  I listened it from a moive.  I like this song lyric and melody.  I felt exciting when I listen this song.  The name of that song is "Bet On It".  I like the sentence from that song is "To turn my life around,today is the day ".  That always remind me I can't just wait the time.  This song remind me we need to try to control our own life.  Our life just like a bet, maybe we can't control our whole life.  But I think we can try to change our life to be better and do anything we want to do.  Of course, we also need to know what we can do and not.
             Push away the ones you should've held close.  This is important for our life. If you spent a lot of time in a wrong way, you just lost your time or something that you have before. 
             Do not try to live in a lie because that mean you can't hold your real life.  The song also told me we need to try to don't make a same mistake.  We make a lot mistake in our own life, but we need to know what we should improve when we make a mistake.  Sometime, we just think about give up.  We should go ahead , we always can't stand in one place.  But we need to take a break for a little time.  We can't stop in our life.
             We should be a indenpent person.  The people can't help you always who just try to help you.  And this is our own life, you always can't denpent other people. 
             I learned a lot from this song and this song is a wonderful song, so I like this song.

1 comment:

  1. I like this jass music. Doing a indenpent person that doesn't rock by others.

    ReplyDelete