Sunday, April 29, 2012

Story Behind The Door

    This picture shows the door of my bedroom. It is a white wood door. "Pull" to open it, and " Push" to close it. Open the door means I'm back to my bedroom. This is a place I can do everything I want and make me feel happy and safety.
    For the purposes of this door, it is open every day for me. If I have the key, it can be opend easily. One day I left the key inside and close the door. I can not open it when I want to came in. At that time I felt so lonely and this door changed cold, heartless, and unacquainted. I asked my landlord to help. She gave me all the keys that she had. I tried everyone and the door was still closed. She told me the key for this door was in the all of these keys for sure. I tried the second time and fortunately I found the key to open my door. After I went back to my bedroom, I thought carefully. The door is nothing changed and I was the same. The only one thing changed was the key and this key is the most important element. This relationship like my attitude with my study. The key is the time which I pay to in my study. If I work hard and I have the big chance to get grade A unless I get failed.
    Every room has the door, but not every door can let you in. We would like to say the door is like an opportunity to everyone. I think the key is your attitude and your efforts. Why does everyone do the same thing have different results? I think the answer is someone who paid a lot and the success belong to him. The chance is not given by someone else and it need to be fought for with our action. If one company give us an opportunity to let us try, that means the door is opend for us. We can pass the probationary period and to be one of the members when we have the professional skills. We also can be dismissed if we do not have expertise.
    The door is open or close are not important. The most important thing is find the right key. The key might be a real thing or an idea. Find the key is find the way to success. I found the key of my bedroom's door and it is familiar with me I wish I can find a master key to open all the door that I would like to. I believe this master key is knowledye.

2 comments:

  1. woooooooooow April!!!! I really love it! When I was reading it, I thought it was a funny story, but it's not! How encouraging! I love the relationship between key and the door by your explanation! It's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..your article remind me I have left my keys of my rental house in my house two times, and I have to ask my landlord to open the door for me. That was so embarrassed for me. I don't want the third time will happen in future. lol

    ReplyDelete