Monday, April 30, 2012

The Door Connect to The Other World

            This picture always bring me impace.  Do you know who is this guy?  Of course, he is not me and he was my classmate when I stay in primary school.  And I am not going to talk about him, so don't focus on him.  I took this picture from my primary school after we finished the graduation.  We were trying to make some more memory from this class. 
            I never forget this door from my class.  I felt a lot pressure when I got in this class every time.  I felt so hard to breath because everybody just tried to study hard and the classroom was too quite.  The classroom and the hallway were very different.  The hallway always has some noisy.  When you just get in the classroom from the hallway.  You will feel like you maybe go to the wrong place.  You just go to the other world.  The atmosphere made me forget anything except study.  We felt nervous and worried about the final grade every time because the final grade is decide what school we will go to.  We were studying every day.  We couldn't stop because when we stop, we will total lose.  In China, if you can't get a good grade or you can't get a grade better than others, they will call you loser. 
           When I grauate frome this school, I never think about my high school and anything else.  I tried to make some more memory for me and try to do something for take a break.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea why you guys talk about "Lose" or "Loser". If you keep that in your mind that word won't disappear. But It was not the point that I read :P, I just realized :D.

    ReplyDelete