Monday, April 16, 2012

  MUSIC HAS NO BORDER OR LANGUAGE THAT EXPRESSES OUR FEELINGS.               There are so many musical pieces, songs, or groups that impact us in different ways.  A song that really impacted me when i was growing up, and it stills now is this song titled 'happy mother's day'.  This  song is about mothers.   It is dedicated to all mothers around the world, to tell them how much we love them, and how important they are to us.  I first heard this song in Guatemala in 2,000 when i was twelve years old.  This song is very important to me for many  reasons.  One reason is that when i first heard the song, it made me react right away on how important was my mother to me that time and still now.  I loved my mother before i heard it, but i didn't realize what could i do with out her.  With out her love, her care, her patience, her inspiration, and her advise that we all need when we are children and of curse when we are adults too.  All these crucial things i had them, but i didn't really appreciated my mother for giving me all these important effects.  Until i heard this song where i completely learned that my mother was and is very important and special to me.  Who gave me so much love and still now.  Since then i have always been there whenever she needs something.  I have always been trying to help her as much as possible, and i'm willing to be right there when she needs something.  When i heard the song i promised to myself that i would always love her, and take care of her.  And that i would try to be a nice and make her happy.  All this was created by this song that every year on mother's day i used to go to a radio station near my hometown to greet her and to ask them to play this song to her.  Now i still do it but on the phone.  Thanks to this song i learned what's a mother's love and how should they be loved.  What i know about 'FULANITO' the name of the group is that they were born in Washington, and Bronx.  The group is formed by five people who are Dominican American.  Rafael Vargas, and Winston Rosa started the group in 1990.  I really like the group just because of this song, i mean they did a wonderful job to come up with the lyrics of the song and the music as well.  That every time i hear it, i start to think about my mother right away.  It just touches your heart, just like when you eat something sweet.  Too sad that they don't have a video clip for it, or lyrics in English, but i chose this with images, hopefully you will like it, and enjoy it as well.
With Love Esteban.

4 comments:

  1. I like this one because I also learning how to love my mom. In the beginning, I didn't know what could I do for her, but I learn more in new days. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I do not understand the lyric meaning of this song, I like it because it is really pleasant to hear. In addition, after I have read your explanation, I know it relates to mothers, I will have more love of this song. Thank you for sharing such excellent song to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand the meaning of the lyric except one word"mom". I like the photo in the video, that make me feel very comfortable and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was listening to this song, I read your writing. I was moved.Mother is a great person in our family. Now, I am a mother that i understand my mother works hard and grows up us. That is not easy things.Thank you for sharing this song.

    ReplyDelete