Sunday, April 15, 2012

My favorite " In My Life"

  
           "What kind of music do you like?"  When i met someone new, they would ask me it.  I always don't know how to answer them, because i choose music, i will listen if the songs are nice.  And before i came the USA, i just listened the Chinese song.  I can't understand the English song.  But now i would listen the English song because of a song which is "In My Life".
          I first time listened this song through my non credit class teacher.  She told us this song and teach us to sing it.  "In my life" is  sung by the Beatles and written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.  Lennon wrote this song in the form of along poem reminiscing on his childhood years.  Then it is found by   It is about reminding memories that there were some placese and people in our life. There are a lot of something that we need to remember. It is easy for me to understand the meaning.  And the lyrics are very beautiful.  When i listen this song, i will remind some placese and people.  Although i left my hometown and my friends, they will remain in my mind.  We own a lot of beaiutiful memories.  And it makes me treasure my friends and family.
        In other hand, it is good for me to learn English.  Because it is song slowly, i can hear words clearly.  I began to listen some slow English song because of it. In my mind, "In My Life" is a good song.

4 comments:

  1. I would recommend you to listen also faster temper songs such as rap songs. That can improve your listening and speaking skills, but I know people won't prefer that kind of songs worth than like pop songs. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like music, but I don't really like this song because I don't like its music, and a little bit slower. I know that different music has its different style.

      Delete
  2. I have seen a Japanese movie which use this song to be its interlude song. It is my first time to hear this song and start to love it. Now my Ipod still keep this song, and I always replay it to make me calm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand this song, but my husband likes it.He sings the song for me. He told me that he knew this song since 1966.

    ReplyDelete