Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blog(4) This door changes my life

This is my home's door. It is on the third floor. Every day I open this door and start one day's life.

When I came San Francisco in 2006, I opened this door to go to downtown campus of City College. I was learning English classes in noncredit class. After one year I found job as sale worker at Payless Shoe Store. I like this job that I can have conversations with customers. But my shoulder was hurting, so I couldn't go on with this job. I had to go back to my home and closed the door to think how could I do? I was so disappointed. I came back at the school to go on English. I decided to take a test and learn Child Development courses. I wanted to be a teacher and I should pursue my dream. I went to ocean campus taking the test that I couldn't pass on the first time.I didn't feel discouraged, I kept learning English. After a half year I took the test again, and I was happy that I passed it. I had  learned basic child development 12 courses and got associate teacher permit. I was happy to find a primary school's job. This time I teach special needs children in the school. I have a part time job and I have still studied in City College. I resolve to pursue next dream that complete a AA dgree.
 This door opens to send me going school and working. This door close to protect me relaxing at home. This door sees me to overcome difficulty. This door changes my life.

3 comments:

  1. I have the same feeling with you. Home is a safe bay for me also. No matter how tired I am, I feel so relaxed after I come back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, the door close to protect ourselves. Owning a bedroom only belongs to you is the happiest thing in our life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really admire you that your door gave you so great opportunity.

      Delete