Monday, April 16, 2012

What are words


Go to link: 
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQY4dIxY1H4

Promise is very important to everyone.  Not everyone can follow promise.  When we made a promise, we should follow it for ever.  In this song, the singer did it.
This song is called “What are words” touched me a lot.  It stands for a strong love story.  It is telling us the singer’s story, his love to his girlfriend---a beautiful girl.  He sang his real love.  When I am listening to it, I am moved to tears.  The singer’s name is Chris Medina.  He was a waiter in Starbucks Coffee before. This song is written for his girlfriend. He engaged to his girlfriend two years ago.  He said, “We kind of make it a promise to get married.”  But two years later, the beautiful girl was hurt in a car accident when she got out of work.  Her brain was hurt seriously.  She couldn’t take care of herself.  But Chris didn’t leave her. His song “What are words” has impressed in the people’s hearts.  That is a kind of love --- a strongly love and a selfless love.  When you are listening to this song, you will feel he loves his wife so strongly.  He followed his own promise.  No matter how is his wife, she will be his angle for ever.  We can see many good pictures, too. One picture is he supported his wife to walk.  We will know how deeply Chris loves his wife.  He promised he will take good care of his wife for ever.  
I heard this song in a Chinese restaurant the first time about half a year ago.  It really impacted me a lot. I couldn’t help my tears. Later I listened several times. At last, I understood what the song’s meaning was.  In our life, many people can make promises, but how many people can follow the promises like Chris. I like this song very much.  I want to share it to everybody, and I hope you will like it, too.
    

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree with "Promise is very important to everyone". When we promise it, we should follow what did we said. Sadly, I would forgot what did I promise before. But I will try to remember that and be a best one.:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,he is that famous guy who joined American Idol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh, That's what I'm saying. The history of this song is just great and the singer is oh my goosh, he is supposed to be a super star!!!!!! I really recommend to listen this song to others and I want to make them feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am moved by your writing. Promise is important to everybody. I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is a sad and moving song! I also touch of this video and song. I think the girl in the video is unlucky and lucky. Unlucky because she had an such serious accident, lucky because she can met an lover who will support her forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherley, I like your song. That was really a good guy. In real life, we sometimes can see this similar thing happened. It is not easy. That is the most greatful love in the world. I will listen to your favrite song again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so impressed. This song is not only a good lyrics, but also so touched story. Wow....

    ReplyDelete