Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chyi Yu and her song "bird and fish"

Chyi Yu is the one of my favorite female singer.  She is from Taiwan, and has a unique soundHer songs are very special, always allow me have different feelingThis song is my favorite one.  I was deeply shocked when I first heard the beautiful lyrics and ethereal melody.  
      I first time heard this song when I was twenty age.  That time I into love with my husband.  We love each other, but also need face to some problems.  We didn't live in same city, so sometimes I didn't sure about our further.  At this time, I first time heard this song and be shocked deeply.  I thought this song's meaning just like that poem: 
The furthest distance in the world
Is not between life and death
But when I stand in front of you
Yet you don’t know that
I love you

The furthest distance in the world
Is not when i stand in font of you
Yet you can’t see my love
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both
Yet cannot
Be together

      Whatever, although we had some difficultes, we get married finally and love each other deeply. But I  still love this song so much.  Maybe this is the best memory for that period.

1 comment:

  1. I am move by this song. The bird and the fish love each other. the furthest distance in the world. Their hearts go on together.

    ReplyDelete