Sunday, April 29, 2012

Windows + Doors = Opportunities



Windows and Doors

  
   Have you ever heard someone saying that when you dream with a door/window opening, it means that something good is going to happen to you? Well...Personalty, I feel like that's kind of true. I don't want to say that we have to believe 100% to our dreams, but the symbols or the meanings that things have for us are important. In psychology for example, is very important when a child or an adult draws buildings or a ladder, or even a tree. That means that the person has a goal(s) and some other things that only pshycholist should know. Anyways, keeping in mind that this symbols exists and has a meaning is important.

  In my case for example, I was working as a nanny in Marin county taking care of a beautiful boy. I loved him, but for more that I loved my kid and the family, I wanted to do something different and that was what I did. One day, I decided to tell the boy's mom that I had decided to look for another job and she understood for more painful that the new was. Then the boy's mom started looking for a new nanny and as she didn't trust anybody, she decided to get an AU PAIR (an international nanny). Before the AU PAIR arrived from Mexico, I've been looking for a job very hard and was very desperate because I couldn't find anything. But fortunately, the same day the AU PAIR arrived, I got a phone call from my work after they interviewed me to offer me the position I had applied for. I almost couldn't believe it. I thought that my door as a nanny had closed and that it had been my fault, but when I got the job that I've been looking for, I felt realized!

   Now I can say that doors are open for you, you just need to find the right one.  

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, doors mean opportunities, and sometimes we don't realize that they are everywhere. We just need to find the right ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The god closes a door, but he will open another window to you. I think as long as we keep believing the opportunities are exist, we will find out the one which we are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you and also I believe another door open for you because you have already done lots of prepare things, so you got another job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. Sometimes the opportunities will be behind the next door.

    ReplyDelete