Monday, April 23, 2012

Younger and Oldere



                       
                  Do you see any different?  In fact, the top one is older than the bottom one.  I took the top one when I was a middle school sttudent.  I took the bottom one when I was a high school student.  Maybe you are thinking about the different is the glasses.  Many people said I have a baby face.  My friends usually ask me why you have no change in a few year.  I don't think so.  I mean not focu on my face.  I mean my heart has change a lot.  I don't want to change.
                 I did anything hard when I was student in middle school.  I lived in China when I was a middle student.  In China, your grade is represent your anything.  If you get a bad grade they will just say you are not a good student.  If you can get a good grade they will say you are a good student.  That is no matter on you did something good or bad in your life.  They are not thinking about anything except you grade, so I  tried to get a good grade or a better grade for my parents.  I didn't my parents be disappointed.  I never think about my future.
                 I moved to America.  I felt I change a lot.  I felt too relax and I am too lazy.  I usually forget something I need to finish.  I take notes for try to remember something important, but it is not always can work.  Sometime, I just forget to read my notes and forget to finish my homework or something improtant.  Now, I decide to put the post on my desk.  When I come back home and sit on my chair, I will see any work I need to work on.
                  That's why I don't to change a lot. 
                 
                   

5 comments:

  1. you have a lot of time to join your life. Don't say older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you,.. It happens to me, sometimes I forget something that I had to do. But it's oke ;) Don't give up, keep up smiling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many friends in China. Do you miss them? When are you going to see them? I think you hope that day will come sooner, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel we all change in one or another way. Your parents must be proud of you not because you forget things, but because you are doing your best to learn;)

    ReplyDelete