Sunday, April 15, 2012

A amazing song and an enchanting artist



A amazing song and an enchanting artist

What do you feel about this video? Is it very amazing and wonderful?
Actually, I have loved this song for almost five years. Now it still is saved in my cellphone as alarm clock ring. If you ask me about my first time to hear it, that should go back to the period of my high school. When I was a second grade high school student, I always exchanged my music of  IPOD with my best friend Li. One day, I listened my new songs getting from Li as normally. Suddenly, I shocked of a strange piano song. What an awesome song! All elements of this song such as rhythm and melody were like a rope  to tie my mind to concentrate on this song. I have never had such feeling for a song before, especially it is a absolute music!!! I think I have totally attracted into this song melody but I did not why.
Because of my curiosity, I searched the song data from Wikipedia. As the data of Wikipedia, I knew this song named "Croatia Rhapsody ". This song expresses a optimistic spirit, like a small wild flower confronted the tough situation and grown wild so bravely. The background of the song maybe connects with the homeland of the composer, because Croatia is the country where is a long period of chaos cause by war, I think the composer want to compare him to the small wile flower that can survive in the rough environment.
The player and composer of this song all is a famous pianist named Maksim Mrvica. This song collected in Maksim second album " The Piano Player "  which was one of the hottest albums in 2003. Except " Croatia Rhapsody ", there are also some very popular songs in this album such as "Flight of the Bumble-Bee" and " Wonderland". In my opinion,  Maksim is  really a musical genius. He was borned in Croatia, 1975. Croatia is a very danger country . Maksim grew up in such tough situation, but he  have not given up his musical dream. With his continuous effort, he can be found by the English  musical company and got a big help to publish his first album. As the second album " The Piano Player" had a great success, Maksim also be very well-known around the world. Where Maksim will hold his concert, where will trigger a Maksim fever. I think this not only because of the performance is so brilliant, but also because of  the enchantment of Maksim. As you saw of the video above, you can found Maksim is very handsome and tall, and he can totally involved in his performance. In addition, I am really envious of Maksim's fingers, I cannot image human fingers can hit a note on chord so flexibly.
 I hope Maskim can continue to compose more excellent songs like "Croatia Rhapsody", and  I can hear Maksim live concert in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Weiting, I really appreciate your explanation of this song!
    I couldn't listen this song, because I'm using my Iphone.
    But while I'm reading your post, I'm noticing your writing skill is such a good!!! I would tell you keep it up and I will listen this song someday, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weiting, this is a first time I heard this song that you mentioned. I really fell in love with this song right away. Personally, I totally love sounds of the piano that always catch me up. So that was why this song became one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaing music that I have never heared. Thank you share for us.

    ReplyDelete