Sunday, April 8, 2012

       HORSES ARE WONDERFUL AND SMART AS FAR AS I KNOW.
I have a great affection for animals some how, i guess because i was born around them, took care of them, or i just love them.  In Guatemala, i took care of hundreds of rams, cattle, goats, and horses where i had so much fun, and where i never got bored.  l really liked all of them.  However, horses were my favorite, and especially ''Bronco'' that gave me so much pleasure of living the life freely.  This is Bronco's picture that we took in 2005 when he was 5 years old.  I really love him because he is one of best horses i have ever had.  When i decided to come here, i didn't want to leave him.  However, in 2006 i left him with sadness.  After, a month being here i was missing him so much, so some how it came to my mind to make a statue of him.  The next day i called my father to ask him to take the best picture that we had taken in 2005 to a professional that makes statues.  A month later, his statue arrived here.  I was so happy to have it, that made me remembered all the greatest time i had with him and being around him.  Bronco was very big and active when he was born, so we all though that he was going to be amazing when he grow up.  I  was the first one to see Bronco's mom giving birth to him, so i had to run to call my parents.  When we arrived at the place, Bronco was about to born.  After all this my parents promised me not to sale him because he was going to be mine, and that i would choose his name.  Since he was born big and active, i didn't think twice to call him Bronco.  When he was little, he was very gentle, not afraid of people, and run everywhere.  After a year, he had grown so big, strong, smart, learn how to dance, and run super fast.  Furthermore, he had become the leader of  275 horses we had.  By the time i left my hometown in 2006, i had enjoyed so much seeing him win races, win all the fights, dance, riding him, how nice he was, and the character he was.  Now, Bronco is 12 years old.  My family says that he looks the same, but he is not active as much as he used to be.  Hopefully, he will be still alive when i go back home.  But for sure i will always miss him and remember him.  And his statue will always be with me here or wherever i go.  Always in my heart Bronco love you!.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! You could have a horse. I think I understand your feeling because I have a dog in my hometown. I miss my dog so much. I always watch my dog's pictures on my computer after I come to the US. I will love my dog forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a horse! That's really amazing! I know some people has dogs, cats, even monkeys. But horse? you are first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! That's great. I can feel how much you really love him. I'm so impressed when I read it. Anyway, his statue is very gorgeous, I can imagine how much more gorgeous in real of him. You're so lucky that you saw Bronco's mother to give him a birth, and grow up along with you. I think he really love you and miss you also.

    ReplyDelete