Monday, April 9, 2012

The Lovely Word Cards


        This is my new word cards in this semester.  I had many word cards at my house already because I always need to use it to warm up the vocabulary every day. When I study English at China, I didn't use word cards at school or at home. But I try to use the word cards in my high school life.
        
       In the fact, I can not easy to remember any thing. As like I can't easy to remember people's name or my home address. I saw have many people use the word cards in school when I first time to go high school in the United States. I never know we can use it to review the new vocabulary because none tell me it when I studying in China. My friend Amada, an american girl who was bron San Francisco told me, "You live in a new country, so you should use the difference idea to learn the language. " Because of it, I try to use the word cards to study the new vocabulary in school or at home.

      I like to write the bigger word in the middle, write the definition in the below, and write the smaller Chinese word in the top because I don't want to forget how to write the Chinese. I lived in San Francisco since for four years, and I had many word cards at home. It can helps me to review and easy to remember the new vocabulary. For me, it is my importand thing in my life,and I think I never stop to use it!

5 comments:

  1. I have lots of vocabulary cards too. Since I went to high school, I've been learning English. I had to make it. you know. Haha. I think I will never stop using cards too. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can very hepl you to remember something.It's a better one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like using the word cards very much. That's the first time I used them in CCSF last year. Our teacher gave everybody several cards, and she told us to write down the new words on them, and taught us how to remember the new words. Since then,I remember lots of vocabularies.

    ReplyDelete