Monday, April 23, 2012

The Twins



















I have two kids. They are Carrie and Garland.Carrie is the older sister and Garland is the younger brother, even though Carrie was born five minutes earlier than Garland.They are twins, but they don't look the same. They are sixteen years old.They go to the same school,and they are in the same class.They like playing computer. Apples and chicken are their favorite food. They like studying. Look! They are doing their homework.Now I can tell you they have a lot of difference. Carrie likes dancing,she took part in several dance competition in China, but Garland likes drawing, he draws well and his hand-writing is good. His teacher always ask him to make the wall newspapers for his class.
Carrie works harder and studies better than Garland. I remember one day when they were in Grade Three in China, the teacher asked the class to write a composition. The name of it was "My Mother". Carrie wrote a composition, but Garland said,"Carrie, let me have a look." Garland read it and copied it. The next day, the teacher asked Garland, "how is it that your composition is the same as your older sister's, Garland?" "You know, we have the same mother."answered Garland with a smile, and the whole class laughed."
I like my kids very much.They are a part of my life. They often help me a lot with my housework.I hope they can go to a good university in the future.

6 comments:

  1. You are so luck to have twins. A boy and a girl. I admire you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! That was so nice to have twin children, especially, boy and girl. I'm so glad that you have good children who always help you as well. Anyway, I like that your son said we have the same mother. He is so smart. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two pictures are very interesting some how! I guess because i always wish to have a twin, unfortunately i was born alone. But i feel happy now since i have four twin friends. Two are from El Salvador, and two are from The philippines. I'm very happy for you that you have twins because there are not many people who have twins, and also for the hard work you have done to take care of them when they were kids and still now. So, i'll give you a high five for what you have done to raise your twins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are luck to get twins, and they are the good children. I blieve that you should be proud of your children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The story of your son copying the composition letter is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherley:
    I think all the hard work you did to your kids is worthy, right? They are such a good twins.

    ReplyDelete