Sunday, April 29, 2012

It has beautiful inside


                This is an old style window. Although it doesn't have beautiful looking, it has a very nice and special inside since you enter this personal apartment.
                Window has a lot of meaning and it also has so many functions.  Especially a window in a room, it is so important for you and your family's breath. Have you found that no air can enter your room without a door opening.  That is why a window  has so many importance.  On the other hand,  we always describe eyes are the window of heart, and it means a lot of stuff from our heart can express though eyes.  so from the window of the eyes,  we can consider what the good person looks like,  whereas, what the bad person looks like. From this window, it reminds me a view spot in shen zeng, China.  It was called the world's window.  I had been there once when I was in China.  The world's window was so nice.  It had a lot of different view all over the world.
              From this picture of  a window,   although It doesn't have a special meaning to me ,  I found it is  has very special looking.  It is not a classic , and it is even an old style window.  It is a window of my friend's house.  The house is located on California st, which is between Polk and Lakin.  Every time I go to the house,  I enjoy  the fresh air from this window, and it also made me feel comfortable when I was sitting in            the dinning  room with such a special looking window.
            From this window, it made me learn about consider a person whether he is good, not only looking at the outside, we need to discover the real inside.

5 comments:

  1. Love your idea!!! It does not matter how the window looks, but it matters how its worth to us. Similarly as the eyes, people do not care how it looks, but people care how well of vision of the eyes look through with things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the window in my house. When I upset, I like sitting beside the window to look over the view. The air come from the window is very fresh, and the window can let me think about the stuff clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfectly match with the topic of blogger-4 :P, and I liked how you described it. Since I read this, I feel warm- sweet home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the cute one for me. I hope I also can have the nice window in my new house in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the cute one for me. I hope I also can have the nice window in my new house in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete