Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Precious Friendship


 
  This is my wallet which is a gift from one of my ex-colleague before I came to the US, so it not only collects cash or cards but also collects blessing of my ex-colleague.
  I had worked in a shipping company for 3 years when I was in China. I didn't have any experience about working in a shipping company before, so I was a new sheet of white paper in the company. At the beginning, I always asked my colleagues many questions about my job. Fortunately, my colleagues were so nice, and they tought me everything which I didn't understand. Gradually, my colleagues and I became friends, and I began doing well in the job under their helping. We would stay together also when we finished our work. We would have dinner, drink something, watch movie, and go to travel in vacations. I have a lot of happy memory in the company. However, I couldn't work in the company with them forever. I had to leave. Before I came to the US, they had a farewell party for me. They gave me a lot of gifts during the party, and the wallet is one of the gifts.
  I would keep the wallet as long as possible because it is the symbol of our friendship. I won't never forget my colleagues.

3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful and useful gift! I guess each time you see your wallet, you remember that nice farewell party that your coworkers make for you. That means that you were an important part of your work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wallet not only is good-looking, but also represents your colleagues good wish for you. what a meaning present, and I wish you can keep this wallet as long as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, another information is said by your colleagues are you should save money. I guess they hope you to be a wonderful person in the new area and wealth is a way to prove person's ability and they believe you can hold it.

    ReplyDelete