Sunday, April 22, 2012

Two Pictures Taken 60 Years Apart





Two Pictures Taken 60 Years  Apart
 
Do you know who they are in these two pictures? In the left photo people are my grandparents. In the right picture are my grandparents and their three daughters ( from left to right ,  their are my two younger aunts and my mother). You may not believe it, the left photo have taken for nearly sixty years. As you see in  this photo, my grandparents still were very young. My grandfather was blooming and handsome, my grandmother also was so beautiful. According to my mother, they were just twenties even younger than me. In contrast, the right photo my grandparents already were eighties. Sixty years have passed so fast, and also have changed a lot. During the sixty years, my grandparents experienced many important things of their lives such as their three children be born and grew up, and the children also have their own families and kids. Now,  my grandparents already had grey hair and wrinkles,  seem to be very very old. However, they are still so content their lives because they are happy that they can see their kids and grandchildren have grown up.

In addition, when I was watching these pictures, they had deeply touched me. Because during sixty years  that more than half of a century, my grandparents are still very affectionate like the moment when they were newly-married. How hard to maintain a love and keep the feeling between a couple during sixty years! So I am so envious their love. And let me recognize a simple sense that whatever the time lapse so fast, only you can get a true love of your life, that will be enough.

5 comments:

  1. After reading your blogger I think a lot. One thing is time goes fast and no one can stop it.The second one is the love is so pure and simple at that time, but is a complicated problems right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my surprise, your grandparents can keep their marriage photo so good. I admire your grandparents have a happy family, and they are very healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. I love to see this kind of pictures. I admire people like your grandparents that still together loving each other after so many years. It is also very touching when you see the different between the years. Very lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandparents love each other deeply.They willl live long life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! What a happy family!

    ReplyDelete